Saturday 8 November 2014

Absent

Hey farmers! 

I have a very long overdue apology for y'all. Sorry I haven't been posting on the blog as of late! 

This year I'm in my last year of high school, and grades, University applications and scholarships have taken up a huge chunk of my time. In the midst of that, this year I am captain of my high school's cheerleading team, and have been working long and hard to finish our routine for the year. When I'm not at my own practices, I'm also coaching an elementary cheer team, which is very time consuming. Brief update on all that stuff below :p


School: 

I've been really focused on school this past month. Between applications, quizzes, and friendships, school has been a really interesting time as of late. This week our football team had their city championship game. All season they had been undefeated, and sadly, they lost in the most important game! It was sad to see, but the cheer team got to sit in the bleachers and watch which was a very fun time. 

Cheer: 

In cheer, it's been a bit of a rollercoaster ride. Teaching skills to the new girls has really been testing my patience, and is causing quite a few injuries. Hoping that the team will be able to bounce back soon. As for myself, I've begun going to the gym regularly at school, and have been stretching 24/7. I'm very close to get new tumbling skills and I'm super excited for them! 

Coaching: 

Coaching has been really fun. It's been really cool learning how to take a leadership role and choreograph things. 


Other updates: 

This week I had gone to a huge conference/concert called "We Day". It's a huge convention with motivational speakers, singers and bands, actors and olympians who come to speak about how we can create change in the world. One of my favorite actresses from Degrassi was there and I got a picture with her. I had been wanting to go to We Day for six years, and it was everything i'd hoped for and more. 


That's all for now! Once again, sorry for the lack of updates. I think I'm gonna try to post once a month with an over all update like this. Tell me what you guys think! 

Bye,

Bluezebra!

1 comment:

  1. How much longer until the game ends? Haven't heard from the owners in a long time; ever since they did a survey to see if members would pay to play. I think we have about two months left. I saw online where they are due to pay a site that hosts the game soon. I think they won't pay and the game will end. It's been a blast through the years playing, and I hope it doesn't end. Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete