Wednesday 3 September 2014

Real Life Update... and some blog info

HOWDY!

Hi everyone! Welcome to another post. Thanks for comin back! So, the whole reason I started this blog was to have you guys be involved. I personally love Opinion posts the best because it gives me a chance to really have you guys involved. But I'd love it if you guys were involved in every post! Always feel free to leave comments on posts, expressing your opinions, giving me feedback, or even giving me ideas to improve this blog! SO. I would really like to know: How are you doing? Are you back in school? Enjoying it? How was your summer? I'd really love to see a conversation begin on this post, so make it happen!


Today was my first day back to school, and it was surprisingly fun! This is my last year of high school, and even though the stress of university applications and adulthood are looming on me, I had a great day. Woke up early to go find my classes ( because even after two years, I still manage to get lost lol) and helped some new students get around. This year we have 400 new students, and the school is completely packed. The hallways are extremely crowded, and most of them are taller than me! I'd been mistaking for a tenth-grade five times today. Not happy! XD 


Other than that, my classes are good, and seeing my friends was awesome. This year my cheer season will be starting early, so I put up some posters with a fellow teammate of mine. Last night we had met with our coaches, and they decided this year we should have team captains. Can you guess who they asked? ME! And one of my closest friends on the team was bestowed the honor as well. I couldn't be more excited! 



In creaturebreeder news, I'm SUPER excited! My subhopes are nearly complete - I've made it to the 20th generation of my Ginger Snap Fuzcubs! If you'd like to take a peek at them, or ask to snatch a pair, click HERE to go their farm! 


I really don't have much else to say, other than that going back to school wasn't as awful as I'd thought. I'll probably have a different opinion tomorrow when I end up with homework. :p 



As for this blog, I'm not sure what sort of direction it'll be going in. This year I'm going to be coaching, cheering, working and trying not to fail school, so I'll be quite preoccupied. Probably going to be changing my uploading schedule to be every weekend, possibly every second week. Please leave comments about what sort of plan you'd like to see in future. 


Please check out my story - http://www.wattpad.com/story/18821163-fate-luck-and-destiny 

No comments:

Post a Comment