Tuesday 25 March 2014

Accessory Ideas!

Hey everyone! 

Thought I would post a second list of item ideas. If you ever come up with any that you want to be featured (and credited for), leave a comment on my farms! 

Landscaping Ideas:
➳ Bundle of Coconuts 
➳ Seashells 
➳ Variety of palm trees 
➳ Banana Tree

➳ Raspberry bush 

Essential Item Ideas: 
➳ Meat Crate
➳ Meat Barrel

➳ Beanstalk: A large beanstalk that goes from the bottom to the top of your farm, and keeps creatures healthy for a month 

Flora Ideas: 
➳ Tiger lilies 
➳ Hydrangeas
➳ Pussy Willows
➳ Lily of the Valley  

Creature Ideas: Suggested by my little brother ^.^
Bat: Creature that only flies around your farms at night! 

That's all for this week! Make sure to leave a comment on my farm if you have your own ideas!

 Make sure to visit my farms by clicking this link: http://creaturebreeder.com/farm/view/2131805




No comments:

Post a Comment