Tuesday 15 July 2014

Ciao, Caribbean!

Howdy farmers!

One last vacation post for ya. First off, I'd like to alert you guys to a few things. Now that my vay-cay is wrapping up, I'll be starting up some old posts that some viewers are fond of.

Alright, moving on! These past few days have been pretty nice. On sunday I went down to a black sand beach with my grandmother, cousins, and Great-Aunt. The beach was called "Kittle Beach", as it's named after the Kittle Volcano. For those of you who may not know this, the sand is turned black because of volcanic ash. It looks so beautiful, and I swear it sparkles and glittlers when the sun shines on it. But it is hot enough to burn your feet, so we all ran straight to the water as fast as we could. I can't swim, so I spent the majority of my time just playing near the shore, flailing in the shallow water, or sailing around on boats. It was gorgeous, and I'd love to go again some time!

Yesterday I went to the downtown market to buy the last of my souvenirs, and to go for lunch with my Grandma and some cousins. We went to a gorgeous rooftop hotel, and had fresh tuna, crab, chicken, goat.... it was wonderful.My mouth is watering again at the thought of it. Afterwards I went and got my final cone of icecream, and we headed back home. We leave on thursday morning, so now we are just packing our suitcases and enjoying our last few days in the sun. 

Not much exciting news on my part, but that's it! Thanks to all who requested these vacation posts, and enjoyed reading them! :) When I get home I will edit the previous ones and add some photos, but until then this is it! 

Starting Friday the blog will return to normal with OQW, Design Showcase and whatever other posts you guys request! Currently on CB, I have four designs up for bidding - go check em out! http://creaturebreeder.com/farm/view/887476 

AND, if anyone is interested in reading, I've put up the third chapter to my story! Any reads, votes, and comments are greatly appreciated! http://www.wattpad.com/story/18821163-fate-luck-and-destiny 

Until next time, 

Bluezebra! 

No comments:

Post a Comment