Tuesday 3 June 2014

Real Life Update

Hey everybody! 

Welcome back to the blog! Just want to let everyone know that this week won't be a design showcase - I'll explain near the end of the post. This week will be a small update about me! 

First off, these past few weeks have been a bit wild. A couple of my good friend's had just had a break up, so all week i was consoling them. Funny enough they're already back together! XD Then, later on last week a new store in my favorite mall opened - Brandy Melville. I was SO EXCITED - it's a cute american clothing store that's totally Cali/Starbucks White Girly, but i love it all the same. The grand opening was last Friday and the line up to get in was insaaaane! Totally worth it though. Then I went to see the new X-Men movie and left the theater with my jaw on the ground in confusion! If you've seen it and stayed till the end, discuss with me on my farm. Then on Sunday I went to church and saw an African Children's Choir performance. They were absolutely adorable - a group of Ugandan children travelling the world and performing amazing cultural songs. Other than that, school is wrapping up, i'm applying for cheer jobs, and finals are looming over me! 

Speaking of finals, I'm going to be on a bit of a hiatus starting June 14th. I have finals coming up, one of them being a very important diploma exam, and i won't be able to post in that time. And my final exam is on the 25th, followed by my sports banquet on the 26th and then on the 27th i will be flying to the Caribbean! While I'm there I will try to put up some personal posts, but if a storm blows by and i miss a week it's cause the power went out! xp 

Regarding future blog posts, I've been asking for people to vote in the poll to let me know what they want in future. Personal posts (like this one i hope?), more design showcases, and more OQWs seem to be what y'all want! SO throughout the summer I will try to make a consistent posting schedule. When school lets out and i have nothing else to do I will try to churn out as many posts as I can. As for the Design Showcase posts, I need new farmers! If you want to be showcased, my only requirements are that you're nice and active. I will not be posting showcases of inactive farmers. Leave a comment on my farm L'Heureux saying you'd like to be featured and why, and maybe you'll see your farms on here! 

That's all for this week. Hope this satisfies all of you! Be back soon (I hope! x*) 

Bluezebra.



No comments:

Post a Comment