Tuesday 24 June 2014

RLU - Island Style?

Hey everybody! 

BZ here, with another real life update. These seem to be popular, so while i'm taking a break from design showcases, i figured i'd give you guys these! So if you have seen my farms recently, you'd know I'm going on vacation! I leave in TWO DAYS for a twenty day long trip to the oh so lovely Caribbean.  If you guys want some updates during my trip, let me know by voting in the poll! 

Not much has happened this week, other than studying, studying and more studying! Today i had my very last exam of grade 11 - math. Currently I'm waiting and refreshing the page and hoping to magically see my math mark boost. I only need .8% in math to get honors, so i'm sure you can guess how anxious I am about it. 

Other than that, I went and got my nails done in a salon for the first time ever! Now i know that's probably not very exciting, but it was really cool! I got mint green gel nails with palm trees on them so they'll look super cute on the beach. As cool as it was though, I much prefer painting my own nails. I am a little obsessed with nail art; I own over 225 bottles, four seperate brush/dotting tool sets, ten stripers, and more. Think after the summer I'll go back to doing them myself, just cause it's cheaper and safer (for cheerleading). I think when I get back from my trip I'll get them done one last time. What color should I get? Leave a comment in my farm L'Heureux to let me know! 

Also, I went and saw The Fault In Our Stars. I really really really liked it, and before you all roll your eyes at me just know I read this book waaaaaaay back when it had first came out. So it's been a long wait and I was not disappointed! I had gone with a childhood friend that I hadn't seen in ages and it was so so great. 

All in all, a pretty basic week. I'm excited for my trip and if you guys want, I'll let you know all about it! 

Please make sure to go to my farm and request to have your designs showcased! I'm looking for active farmers, so just go ask! 

Until next time, 

Bluezebra!

No comments:

Post a Comment