Tuesday 1 July 2014

Rain, rain, and Shane!

Hey everybody!


Got another update for you. Not too exciting but you guys asked for it!


First off, I'd like to say HAPPY CANADA DAY! I know like 99.9%  of you don't care but if there are any farmers from Canada you can share in my excitement. And secondly, I need farmers to showcase! Got cute farms? Pets for sale? Designs you worked hard on and want the world to see? Well let me help! If you want me to showcase you and your farms, let me know by clicking here. Go to my second farm and let me know why you think you should be showcased. If I'm interested, I'll respond (after my vay-cay ;] )!


SO I haven't been up to much since arriving here on Friday. Me and my grandmother arrived really late at night cause our flight kept getting delayed due to rain. It would start pouring and stop. Then pour some more. It went on like this for about three hours, and at this point we'd already been sitting in the airport for nine hours! Eventually we made it in, and what were we welcomed by? RAIN! It rained like crazy all through the weekend, causing us to ironically have no running water at night, internet connection was lost, and no tv. Let's just say I'm glad i packed my kindle - I got A LOT of reading done.


Today the weather held up, so I got to go downtown to the market. My grandma had a field day buying mangos, soursop, sugar apples and coconut some yummy fresh fruit that just doesn't taste as good back in Canada. Afterwards we headed out for lunch.


For lunch, we decided to go to KFC. I haven't had KFC/Any fast food in two years, but decided to give it a shot. They have multiple breadings here in the Caribbean - Spicy, original, sweet, etc. so the chicken is pretty cool here! But this was no ordinary fast food joint. It is THREE FLOORS, and has an elevator curling around the outside. We walked up to get lunch and there were literally people piling into the street from the place! It was pure madness, but I gotta say it was worth it.


Other than that I've just been lounging about playing with puppies, playing cards, and reading. Sorry if this was another lame update haha but hopefully next week's will be better! The summer Carnival starts next week, so I'll have lots to write about.

Ooooone last thing! My favorite youtuber of all time, Shane Dawson, has a movie coming out soon titled "Not Cool". If you could check out the trailer (click here) I will be forever in your debt! Just kidding. But seriously check it out I am so pumped and it's going to be in theaters not just a little youtube thing but i'll stop rambling now. Other than that, that's a wrap on this small update!

And please remember - I need farmers to showcase! Got cute farms? Pets for sale? Designs you worked hard on and want the world to see? Well let me help! If you want me to showcase you and your farms, let me know by clicking here. Go to my second farm and let me know why you think you should be showcased. If I'm interested, I'll respond (after my vay-cay ;] )!


Until next week,

Bluezebra

No comments:

Post a Comment