Monday 16 June 2014

RLU

Hey everyone! Another real life update for you! 

I am sorry to say this won't be the most cheerful of posts on my blog. Sorry that I've been slacking on you guys, but with exams starting, I've been a little bit distracted. Also, i'm running out of farmer's to showcase! If you would like to be showcased, leave a comment on my farm L'Heureux explaining why you feel like you should be showcased! 

So as of late I've been dealing with some very heavy stuff. This week the pastor at my school recently told us that he'd been rediagonosed with cancer. He has leukemia, and has told us that treatment won't be able to help him. This week at school began on a very sad note and on thursday morning, we were only brought more tragic news. A close friend of mine passed away after suffering from heart problems all his life. It's been a tough week for the whole student body, and on me. This devastating news on top of exam stress has been a lot to deal with. 

Now, on a less depressing note, this past friday was the premiere day for How To Train Your Dragon 2. I went and saw it with my best friend and it. Was. AMAZING. I laughed. I cried. I gasped and cried some more. I absolutely adore kids movies, and HTTYD has to be one of my absolute favorites (next to The Little Mermaid and Tangled ofcourse).  It was a great way to cheer myself up a little. 

Father's Day was yesterday and my dad and I went lawn bowling at our community center and then went home and had a Liam Neeson movie marathon as we do every year. I hope everyone had a wonderful father's day - and if you don't have a father figure present in your lives, i hope you were able to have a special day with someone dear to you! 

So in exactly ten days I will be leaving for a vacation to the Caribbean. During that time i won't be able to do design showcases, but i will try and put up a real life update if you guys want that? Let me know in the poll! 

Until next time farmers,

No comments:

Post a Comment